The Virtual Edge Institute (VEI) is an international organization dedicated to advancing the development and adoption of virtual event and meeting technology and best practices for collaboration and marketing.
We do this by supporting and contributing research, education, thought leadership, promotion, and professional networking, as well as organizing the Virtual Edge Summit, the industry’s largest gathering on digital solutions for meetings, events, learning and community.
VEI serves event professionals and marketers who plan, produce and manage virtual events and meetings as well as persistent community environments. Now more than ever, you are being asked to increase the reach, frequency and performance of your marketing and collaboration programs; and Virtual Edge is there to provide you the information, resources, best practices and connect you to the corporate and partner community who are leading this rapidly growing industry.
VirtualEdge.org is our premiere community site providing education, training, news, and research for professionals who are involved in the:
- decision to launch virtual events, hold virtual meetings and create and foster virtual communities,
- planning, production, marketing, and operations/logistics of virtual events/meetings and virtual communities,
- service provider ecosystem necessary to produce and market virtual events/meetings and virtual communities.
All members also have the opportunity to participate in the organization’s promotional and educational activities and to contribute to the community. Members have access to various services and deliverables based on their membership level.
Our members include:
- B2B/B2C Corporations and Organizations
- Media Companies
- Trade Show Producers
- Event Management Companies
- Interactive Media Agencies
- Supplier and Technology Service Providers